Friday, February 5, 2010

Brooks' Big Week


Believe it or not, we signed Brooks up for Kindergarten this week! After much prayer, we have decided to send him to Avilla Christian Academy. It is a small, private school about 10 minutes from our home. This was a big decision for us because we have such confidence in the Benton/Bryant school systems. It is just one of those things that we feel like the Lord has placed on our hearts and that we have a peace about, therefore we are excited for Brooks! It may be for a year or for more, only God knows. Brooks is pumped! After visiting Avilla for the first time, he said, "Mom, this is cool, do I start tomorrow?" I am certainly not ready for that, and probably won't really be ready in August.

We also signed him up for baseball this week. He will move up to the Pitching Machine league. He is super excited about that and never liked hitting off of the tee anyway. It should be fun to watch!

2 comments:

Lindsay and Robert said...

Brooks, you're growing up so fast!

Lora and Casey said...

Wow! I can't believe Brooks will start Kinder soon - so crazy! I can't imagine how his Mommy is feeling...your little baby boy is growing up. Hang in there! He's ADORABLE!