Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pax-Man!


I am so behind on posts, but first I have to share some of the things Pax has been saying and doing over the past month or so since I no longer write in a baby book! He is constantly cracking us up! This is going to be random!

At 22 months old, one of his favorite things to do is to stand in front of the computer with a microphone in hand and watch and sing along to "You Tube" music videos. (at least 5 times a day) He loves "Eye of the Tiger" from Rocky and "I will rise" by Chris Tomlin. Gotta love the variety!

He loves ANY KIND OF BALL! He is constantly playing baseball, golf, basketball, football or whatever Brooks wants him to play. If Brooks tries to take a break, Pax says "Come on, Brooksy"

His vocabulary is in overdrive! He repeats everything!!! He has started putting 3-4 words together. When I call his name now most of the time he responds, "yeah, babe".

He is very adventuresome in comparison with Brooks. He is already riding the tube at the lake (pics to come soon!)

He loves his brother more than anything! He wakes up before Brooks, but when he hears Brooks waking up, he runs in there to give him a big hug every morning! It is precious!

Just like Brooks, the only character he really likes is Barney. Lucky me!

He LOVES shoes and normally changes shoes at least 4 or 5 times a day!

He lives off of Cheetos, Pop-tarts, Popsicles, Turkey, Chicken Nuggets, Strawberries and any kind of cake! I attempt veggies, but it isn't going to well right now!

No comments: